Subforum Listing

Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here.
Forum rules
Discuss features as they are added to the new version. Give us your feedback. Don't post bug reports, feature requests, support questions or suggestions here. Feature requests are closed.
Lugie

Subforum Listing

Post by Lugie »

I was just wondering... after downloading CVS, I didn't see an option for subforums to be listed on the index page. Is this planned for?

In one case, I saw subforums indented under another forum which was under a category, and thought it was really cool looking. I think it was a vBulletin board, but I'm not entirely sure...
I can't see the meaning of this life I'm leading,
I try forget you as you forgot me...
This time there is nothing left for you to take -
this is goodbye...
haravikk

Re: Subforum Listing

Post by haravikk »

You mean have them all on one page? That would be kind of horrible. The way phpBB is you click on a forum to see all the subforums, you can tell if a forum has subforums by its icon, and the list of subforums it displays
Images in sigs! please.
Lugie

Re: Subforum Listing

Post by Lugie »

It's only horrible if your boards have too many forums... this feature just makes navigation a bit easier.

If it won't be an admin controllable feature, how easy of a mod do you speculate it will be?
I can't see the meaning of this life I'm leading,
I try forget you as you forgot me...
This time there is nothing left for you to take -
this is goodbye...