Releasing 3.0.11

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
tryme
Registered User
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 8:32 am

Re: Releasing 3.0.11

Post by tryme »

How about releasing 3.0.11? Any news?

User avatar
tbackoff
Registered User
Posts: 180
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:25 am

Re: Releasing 3.0.11

Post by tbackoff »

There hasn't been an RC yet. You can track the progress here.

tryme
Registered User
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 8:32 am

Re: Releasing 3.0.11

Post by tryme »

Do you know if this month will be 3.0.11-RC1?

User avatar
bantu
3.0 Release Manager
3.0 Release Manager
Posts: 557
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:22 am
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany
Contact:

Re: Releasing 3.0.11

Post by bantu »

tryme wrote:Do you know if this month will be 3.0.11-RC1?
No, we do not know for sure.

User avatar
bantu
3.0 Release Manager
3.0 Release Manager
Posts: 557
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:22 am
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany
Contact:

Re: Releasing 3.0.11

Post by bantu »

We should be able to release the first release candiate within the next 7 days.

tryme
Registered User
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 8:32 am

Re: Releasing 3.0.11

Post by tryme »

Thank you for the information.

User avatar
Meis2M Online
Registered User
Posts: 434
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:18 am
Contact:

Re: Releasing 3.0.11

Post by Meis2M »

Good news. it seems 3.0.13 is confirm too :D

User avatar
bantu
3.0 Release Manager
3.0 Release Manager
Posts: 557
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:22 am
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany
Contact:

Re: Releasing 3.0.11

Post by bantu »

Meis2M wrote:Good news. it seems 3.0.13 is confirm too :D
The creation of a version in the tracker does not imply that the version will be released. There is also 3.0.11-RC2 now, which might not get released if it is not necessary.

User avatar
nextgen
Registered User
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:59 am
Location: Guatemala
Contact:

Re: Releasing 3.0.11

Post by nextgen »

bantu wrote:The creation of a version in the tracker does not imply that the version will be released. There is also 3.0.11-RC2 now, which might not get released if it is not necessary.
At what time deemed necessary to release a RC?
*Imagine a signature super spectacular.*

User avatar
bantu
3.0 Release Manager
3.0 Release Manager
Posts: 557
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:22 am
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany
Contact:

Re: Releasing 3.0.11

Post by bantu »

nextgen wrote:
bantu wrote:The creation of a version in the tracker does not imply that the version will be released. There is also 3.0.11-RC2 now, which might not get released if it is not necessary.
At what time deemed necessary to release a RC?
If the last RC is not stable enough and contains regression bugs, we will release another RC.

Post Reply