Remove " ? " Symbol from page number 1, of the member list

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Dragosvr92

Remove " ? " Symbol from page number 1, of the member list

Post by Dragosvr92 »

Hey there,

I have found a little thingy that you might correct into the next release.
I will give the steps to reproduce it.

When you Click the Members link. It will send you to : http://area51.phpbb.com/phpBB/memberlist.php
Now browse to a other page, for example Page 3000, with the link : http://area51.phpbb.com/phpBB/memberlist.php?start=59980

If you press on the Page 1 button, it will send you to http://area51.phpbb.com/phpBB/memberlist.php?
It Would be nice if you could remove the ? From the end of the URL, As it dosnt need any variableto load anyways.

What do you think, should i submit it to the tracker?

PS: My titlemay not be so good. if you have a suggestion please switch it, or tell me to switch it :)
Previous user: TheKiller

DavidIQ
Customisations Team Leader

Re: Remove " ? " Symbol from page number 1, of the member li

Post by DavidIQ »

If this is a bug why wouldn't you have submitted it to the bug tracker? Please do so and in the future if you find a bug it would be better if you add it to the tracker instead of asking permission to do so. ;)

Thanks.

Oleg

Post by Oleg »

This is a bug. Please report it to the tracker.

Dragosvr92

Post by Dragosvr92 »

@David, i wasnt entirely sure this was a bug. I have noticed it today, while i was looking on the memberslist of the Avatar_Memberlist MOD.
i dont remember noticing it on previous versions. I Dont enjoy filling your Tracker with useless things, so i said to first ask on the forums.
If you could provide some small detailed info about what to subimit, what happens if you are wrong. etc, it would be nice. :)

@Oleg, i have just submitten it. Please have a look if anything needs to be changed.
http://tracker.phpbb.com/browse/PHPBB3-10321

DavidIQ

Post by DavidIQ »

If you think it's a bug you should just post it in the bug tracker. If there needs to be discussion about it or clarification or it turns out to not be a bug it will happen in the submitted ticket. Posting here first to see if something is a bug actually creates double work and can lead to lost information. ;)

Dragosvr92

Post by Dragosvr92 »

DavidIQ wrote:If you think it's a bug you should just post it in the bug tracker. If there needs to be discussion about it or clarification or it turns out to not be a bug it will happen in the submitted ticket. Posting here first to see if something is a bug actually creates double work and can lead to lost information. ;)
Allright, thanks :)
I see that nickvergessen fixed the little bug already :)