Cash/Money System

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Reed Kivara

Cash/Money System

Post by Reed Kivara »

I do hope this is the right place to post this, if not I appreciate any direction.

My site is old (Sanctus Vita, url neoxauror) and I'm trying to get used to the systems again for a new site a friend of mine wants to open up. I don't know if you can add a money system or how you do so. When I opened my site, there wasn't a money system ready yet. I'm not even sure which version I have. I'm almost sure I have phpBB3 though. If anyone can help me or point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

DavidIQ
Customisations Team Leader
Customisations Team Leader

Re: Cash/Money System

Post by DavidIQ »

You're best off identifying what version you're on and upgrading to the latest version if need be. Then you can go through our MODs on phpBB.com. The MOD you might be looking for is called Points MOD.

I suggest you seek further help on phpBB.com as there are more people that will be able to assist you there.