new phpbb 3.0.8 rc-1

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
jason102178

new phpbb 3.0.8 rc-1

Post by jason102178 »

Hi first i would like to say if this is the wrong area to post this in then by all means if you can move it to the right area that would be great...

i just had a quick question.... i know you guys are not able to give any release dates out or nothing like that .... i have been keeping track of the bug tracker for phpbb 3.0.8 rc-1 and there was 220 tickets that had to be answered to and closed and finally after a few months all of the tickets have been resolved i was wondering how long after the tickets have been resolved does it usually take for them to make an announcment for phpbb 3.0.8 rc-1 i didnt know after all of them was resolved if it usually takes a few months or what...

and i went to the http://code.phpbb.com/mailman/listinfo/phpbb-qa quality assurance mailing list and i subscribed to it and it said i should be receaving an email so i can be informed of any announcement and i had done this several times with yahoo mail and gmail, hotmail then my personal godaddy account email and i am not getting any email to confirm my subscription

naderman
Consultant

Re: new phpbb 3.0.8 rc-1

Post by naderman »

Hey, as you said we do not give out any release dates. The phpbb-qa mailinglist is indeed the best place to watch. I do not know why you were unable to subscribe to the list. I couldn't find the address you've registered with here in the logs. Please send me the addresses you tried subscribing with and when you did so in a private message so I can see if something is wrong with out mailserver, thanks.

callumacrae
Former Team Member

Re: new phpbb 3.0.8 rc-1

Post by callumacrae »

I just subscribed to it and had no problems, email arrived instantly :)

~Callum
Made by developers, for developers!
My blog