Grant admin and mod

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
marz

Grant admin and mod

Post by marz »

I have used phpbb2 for several years, and switching to phpbb3 was a must, and thefeatures it beholds are fantastic. However, I must say that the ACP is so complex and difficult to do even the simplest things.

I have a very small forum and I simply want to make few members as moderators of low-level admins. I tried several times without no 'apparent success'.

Can you kindly tell me how or direct me to a link with such an answer.

The logic says that I have to go to user permissions, select the user, and set his staus to moderator, but I cant follow thiis logic path!?!
Sierron

Re: Grant admin and mod

Post by Sierron »

You are in the wrong board. Ask in the official phpBB community forum for help.
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!