smilies.pak problem

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
poker158149

smilies.pak problem

Post by poker158149 »

How can I install a smilies.pak file unto my forums?

I'm using a free phpBB forum from boardzero.com, and I don't have access to the server to upload it.

Is there any other way I can install it? Or is there somewhere I can upload it?

darcie
Community Team
Community Team

Re: smilies.pak problem

Post by darcie »

If you are using a free forum host that does not provide ftp access, then you should be asking for help with this on their support boards, not ours. Our sites can only provide support to boards installed from the download we provide, not those supplied by free forum hosts, one-click installs, or pre-modded boards.

Chances are if they have a support area, this has been asked. :)

poker158149

Post by poker158149 »

I did try, but it turns out my host does not have their own board.

Kinda weird, right?

I was just wondering if there was another way to do it, or if I am going to have to do them all one-by-one by hand.

darcie
Community Team
Community Team

Post by darcie »

A free hosted board I know of suggested using word censors. But you needed to host the images elsewhere.

Your host may not have a forum, but they do have something to submit a support question. You'll have to use that. We honestly do not support free forum hosted boards AT ALL. As such, topic closed.