Phpbb3 Mobile?

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Kingdombuilder

Re: Phpbb3 Mobile?

Post by Kingdombuilder »

3Di wrote:
TekEss wrote:Is it possible to make our forums avaiable to mobile users?

Did a search and all the results were at least 2 years old.
something still in development but downloadable is located here: http://phpbbacademy.com/community/viewt ... =39&t=5386
This site is down and has been for a while now, I'm hoping that everything is alright. In the mean time is there another post that has the same information that we can benefit from? Or are we at the mercy of waiting for phpppacademy.com to come back online?

3Di

Re: Phpbb3 Mobile?

Post by 3Di »

it works. late response uhu? ;)
🆓 Free support for our extensions also provided here: phpBB Studio
🚀 Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you!
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades