CVS for phpBB 3.0

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Daworm

CVS for phpBB 3.0

Post by Daworm »

Ok ok .. I KNOW that it is unsupported and that use is at your own risk.
I've been told in another thread to read the 'read this before posting'.
I have, I've searched... I can't seem to find a link through to the CVS location for phpBB 3.0. Truly, I can't.

Please, can someone provide a link towards it and/or indicate where it can be found ?
I'm not a forum noob, I do run two phpBB based forums myself and moderator for 2 others and just a section mod for a third.
One of them version 2.0.17 (despite my urging to update it) so that one is a lot of fun at times...

Please, a link to where it is would be much appreciated and would have been quicker than a paragraph and extra line telling me to read the top thread.
sotoda

Re: CVS for phpBB 3.0

Post by sotoda »

you'll find the link in the home page of area51, http://area51.phpbb.com

however, he's the link to get it fast :)
http://area51.phpbb.com/cvs
Daworm

Post by Daworm »

Gah - that's the ONLY page I didn't go to!! LOL
I only came to the Area51 part as I saw it linked in a thread from the Beta support forums on phpbb.com
Kokuei

Post by Kokuei »

Daworm wrote: Gah - that's the ONLY page I didn't go to!! LOL
I only came to the Area51 part as I saw it linked in a thread from the Beta support forums on phpbb.com

Next time, use the front door. Nah, just kidding. :P
SHS`

Post by SHS` »

Seriously, if you've struggled to find it, mucking about with CVS snapshots is the last thing you want to do. It's like playing around with a load gun and unsure what the trigger or safety catch do.
Jonathan “SHS`” Stanley • 史德信
phpBB™ 3.1.x, Bug/Security trackers
phpBB™ Bertie Bear 3.0 — prosilver Edition!Asking Questions The Smart Way