Just came across this nicely skinned live phpbb3 board

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
mjd76384

Re: Just came across this nicely skinned live phpbb3 board

Post by mjd76384 »

Those skins all look very nice. I, too, am not a very big fan of black or red, but that skin has a nice look and feel about it DoubleJ. I think something with the same idea about it in a lighter color would be really nice. I just recently started on my own skin but I don't have nearly enough of it finished to show it off yet. As soon as I get it to that point, I'll be sure to let you guys see what I've come up with. I've never done anything of the sort before, so we'll see how it turns out.
My wife is married to a rock star!

Nicholas the Italian

Re: Just came across this nicely skinned live phpbb3 board

Post by Nicholas the Italian »

Yeah DoubleJ I really like the concept too but too black for me, and is it Arial? Whoo I hate that font :P
I think that something like a light-blue background with those foreground colors would be great. That's only my opinion of course.