How many phpbb users are programmers?

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Uchiha Nick

Re: How many phpbb users are programmers?

Post by Uchiha Nick »

a very irritating language if your new to it, but to my oppinion, as it is now- not usefull

Wernight

Re: How many phpbb users are programmers?

Post by Wernight »

I don't consider XML, (X)HTML, CSS and such programming languages because they don't contain logic (you need external technlogy like JavaScript to add logic to (X)HTML).

Right, they are not programming languages. They are still languages to write web pages (possibly called programming may be). Especially how to write correct websites using them is not that easy for people starting (browser problems, keeping logic from the presentation, and all the rest around it).

I wonder if only programmers reply to this topic or if only programmers visit this forum. By the questions, there must be also people not involved in programming.