Creating the best forum software in the world

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Waleed

Re: Creating the best forum software in the world

Post by Waleed »

SHOwned wrote: I was under the impression that was the way it was before it was removed. If it wasn't, then I should shut up because I certainly would not allow EVERYONE to post HTML on my board. Most definitely not.

No, it was on for everybody if you switched it on once. You could limit the allowed html tags though. Then everybody could use those allowed tags. I'm not sure if guests could too...

SHOwned

Post by SHOwned »

Oh I see, I thought previously we had the ability to limit it by user group in the group permissions. Yea if it is all on or all off even I would have it off.

yexusbeliever

Post by yexusbeliever »

It is nice to have a quick reply. For me and I believe for others too, they like to have an option of what type of quick replies they like. I personally do not like a simple quick reply. I like to have some smiles added. And I like the quick reply to have a button to press to show it up. So by having a bbs script with no quick reply mod, I have the option of choosing a variety of quick replies.
hmm....

Uchiha Nick

Post by Uchiha Nick »

yexusbeliever wrote: It is nice to have a quick reply. For me and I believe for others too, they like to have an option of what type of quick replies they like. I personally do not like a simple quick reply. I like to have some smiles added. And I like the quick reply to have a button to press to show it up. So by having a bbs script with no quick reply mod, I have the option of choosing a variety of quick replies.

seriously ;x how bout making a form linking to the processor?