ETA for Olympus

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
funtlack
I've been banned

Re: ETA for Olympus

Post by funtlack »

Sorry. Annoying people is not my intention.

Marshalrusty
Project Manager
Project Manager

Post by Marshalrusty »

funtlack wrote: Sorry. Annoying people is not my intention.

Okay, what is your intention?

funtlack
I've been banned

Post by funtlack »

To post on an excellent board such as this one, and offer your loyal users my assistance as a php expert in any way I can.

I am sorry that I have annoyed you.

espenhh

Post by espenhh »

If you are such a magnificant and expert PHP-programmer, why are you then hosting this "wonderful" phpBestBoard of yours at a strange "free phpBB"-site, which just gives you phpBB 3.0(like in php Bulletin Board, aka this one - not your fork)??? The only thing you are doing is irritating users, and as far as I can see that is also your intention.. Am I right?
Espen

(Huge thanks to the phpBB-developers!!!)

Need Norwegian support????

funtlack
I've been banned

Post by funtlack »

Yeah and I apologise. I've been a complet moron, and I'm not going to post any more crap. I promise.

Sorry to every serious user here.

_underscore_

Post by _underscore_ »

funtlack wrote: Yeah and I apologise. I've been a complet moron, and I'm not going to post any more crap. I promise.

Sorry to every serious user here.
funtlack: There is no "Official Internet..." anything. Just thought you might want to know. ;)

As for an Olympus ETA, I think we may get a present this Christmas. Beta 4 was pretty quick, you know. And I can't keep track of the CVS commits anymore, they're so many! ;)

jonxmartini

Post by jonxmartini »

The sooner the better i want to intergrate phpbb3 into my production site
phpbb please?!?!?!