ETA for Olympus

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
miguelsa

ETA for Olympus

Post by miguelsa »

Guys,

any clue on when we might expect to see a RC1 out there ?

Any Xmas gifts for the rest of us ?

Mike

funtlack
I've been banned

Re: ETA for Olympus

Post by funtlack »

The Official Internet Developers of PhpBB3.0OlympusBeta4 have said and said in perpetitude that they will not give an exacting ETA as they are wishful of taking their time and making perfection of the Official Internet code.

noteforself

Post by noteforself »

miguelsa wrote: Guys,

any clue on when we might expect to see a RC1 out there ?

Any Xmas gifts for the rest of us ?

Mike

I can almost guarantee you that there is a high probability of a possible release of a release candidate within the time frame of a year, give or take a few months, from now, which would most likely make said release, if it was to occur, to be in time for 2007. However, please don't take my words for it.

Hope this helps.

miguelsa

Post by miguelsa »

funtlack wrote: The Official Internet Developers of PhpBB3.0OlympusBeta4 have said and said in perpetitude that they will not give an exacting ETA as they are wishful of taking their time and making perfection of the Official Internet code.

I respect that...just wanted to know if we can expect it within a month, a quarter, a year...

I haven't been following the release timming of the Betas, so I have absolutely no clue...

Just trying to have a grip on how things are going !

funtlack
I've been banned

Post by funtlack »

I would say in early actualisation we may see the Official Internet Release of PhpBB3.0Olympus in the early months of next year. The code is near perfection. I know this as it has been an easified rod for me to perfect mine.

Kevin Clark
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Kevin Clark »

miguelsa wrote: I respect that...just wanted to know if we can expect it within a month, a quarter, a year...

There haven't been and won't be any release dates for any of the beta or RCs.
They'll appear when they're ready.
We don't know any more than that.

funtlack
I've been banned

Post by funtlack »

Mine is in Official Internet Release Cantidiacy already. Private Massage me for details.

~~THREE CHEERS TO FUNTLACK~~

Nicholas the Italian

Post by Nicholas the Italian »

funtlack wrote: Mine is in Official Internet Release Cantidiacy already. Private Massage me for details.

Private massage? Oh God, I didn't think you offered also this kind of services... :lol:

funtlack
I've been banned

Post by funtlack »

Pardon me, my friend? I am afraid mu understating of your treatment is hampered.

Marshalrusty
Project Manager
Project Manager

Post by Marshalrusty »

funtlack, when will you stop this BS?

You have no fork, no site and way too much time on your hands. Frankly, your spam is beginning to annoy me.