Error messages with my Avatars?

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Hobbyillustrator

Error messages with my Avatars?

Post by Hobbyillustrator »

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot guys, I looked around to see where it should go ...

My users are getting the following messages on the site when they go to change their avatars.

Warning: Missing argument 5 for user_avatar_gallery() in /home/hobbyill/public_html/phpBB/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 66

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hobbyill/public_html/phpBB/includes/usercp_avatar.php:66) in /home/hobbyill/public_html/phpBB/includes/page_header.php on line 489

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hobbyill/public_html/phpBB/includes/usercp_avatar.php:66) in /home/hobbyill/public_html/phpBB/includes/page_header.php on line 491

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hobbyill/public_html/phpBB/includes/usercp_avatar.php:66) in /home/hobbyill/public_html/phpBB/includes/page_header.php on line 492

I can kind of see what it's referencing, but how do I go about fixing this? Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance everyone.

-Hi-

Eelke

Re: Error messages with my Avatars?

Post by Eelke »

There's limited support for the beta over at http://www.phpbb.com." target="_blank When you say your users are getting this error, I hope for your sake these are test users? You really shouldn't be using the beta for a live site unless you can solve this kind of problem yourself (one important reason for that is that over at the support forum, a valid response might be, wipe your database and start with a new installation). Unless of course you're using phpBB 2.0.x, in which case you're just plain in the wrong place ;)

Highway of Life
Location: I'd love to change the World, but they won't give me the Source Code

Post by Highway of Life »

Another thing...

When you see something like this, you should report it to the Bug Tracker with as much info as possible.

The Developers for phpBB would be the ones to correct the issue if it is a bug... other than that, as Eelke said, there is no support for phpBB3 (Beta) at this time.

Graham

Post by Graham »

The error message says straight away that it refers to 2.0.x - in which case, please use the support forum on the main site, it's likely an upgrade or a MOD gone wrong
"So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish"

Graham
Eeek, a blog!

Hobbyillustrator

Post by Hobbyillustrator »

Gotcha. Sorry guys, I was actually looking around and couldn't find the link to the proper support area for this. I'll look around.

-Hi-