(what version is this forum?)

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
cutaia

(what version is this forum?)

Post by cutaia »

This forum has looked this way since before Beta 1 came out. But this seems alot different than PHPBB2. Is this somehow running on PHPBB3.0? Or is it just a heavily modded version of 2.0?

I'm confused, as I've almost come to expect that PHPBB3.0 will look and act like this, and it just occured to me that I could be completely wrong...

asmith3006

Re: (what version is this forum?)

Post by asmith3006 »

This is phpBB 3.0. It's not the latest CVS and it's not the latest Beta. It's sometimes behind the releases and sometimes ahead of it. The devs use this as a test ground sometimes.

This is the subSilver theme for phpBB 3.0. THere will also be subSilver2 for phpBB3.0 which looks different.

cutaia

Post by cutaia »

Wow...that was the most helpful reply I've ever gotten on any forum ever.

Thanks. Image

Lastof

Post by Lastof »

I thought this was SubSilver2, and the 'Super Secret New Style" also has a "Super Secret Name".
Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"

asmith3006

Post by asmith3006 »

Humm... good point.

Ignore what I said. But the rest was right... I think?

Joablen

Post by Joablen »

No... this is actually phpbb3 but is still a beta, maybe newer that B2 but still a beta... and yes, this theme is subSilver but just the normal subSilver for phpbb3...