ACP Panel

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Mr. Natural

ACP Panel

Post by Mr. Natural »

Perhaps I've missed it or if this is the wrong place to ask, I apologize but is there any way to see a demo of the AC panel the way you can on phpbb.com?

Thanks, looking forward to it happening when it happens.
Lastof

Re: ACP Panel

Post by Lastof »

Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"