What the hell is OCBB

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Martin Blank

Re: What the hell is OCBB

Post by Martin Blank »

Lastof wrote: It began slightly over a year ago, and is lead by A_Jelly_Doughnut, who still frequents phpBB.com, though I haven't seen him over here recently.

I think a fair chunk of the regulars sort of stepped away when the beta was released. I used to stop in 3-5 times a day, and now I'm down to 2-3 times a week.
You can never go home again... but I guess you can shop there.

Highway of Life
Location: I'd love to change the World, but they won't give me the Source Code

Post by Highway of Life »

Okay... not sure why someone would want to fork a pre-beta product (as that was what it was when it was forked), but whatever.

What on earth?
Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total

-1 times? How did you unedit your post? lol

Some of us stepped up our visits when Beta1 was released. ;)

Lastof

Post by Lastof »

Martin Blank wrote: I think a fair chunk of the regulars sort of stepped away when the beta was released. I used to stop in 3-5 times a day, and now I'm down to 2-3 times a week.

Possibly true (though I'm still here as often as ever, at least once a day, in my morning walk around the internet.

I think A_Jelly_Doughnut dropped off the face of Mars before that though.

As for the edited thing, it was edited in the future too. :lol:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"

ElbertF

Post by ElbertF »

Highway of Life wrote: What on earth?
-1 times? How did you unedit your post? lol

Haha you're not that clever are you? ;) I hope you didn't report it as a bug. :)

Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

so i'm guessing, from what's been discussed already, that this person is trying to create bulletin software by trying to fix all the bugs in beta software (all by their self)? brilliant. :P
proud bertie adoptee.

Highway of Life
Location: I'd love to change the World, but they won't give me the Source Code

Post by Highway of Life »

spambot wrote: Haha you're not that clever are you? ;) I hope you didn't report it as a bug. :)

:P Nope, I didn't. :D

stubbers

Post by stubbers »

ROFL... I certainly stepped up my visits when the Beta was released... Although I was probably visiting this and many other sites too many times in one day anyway...