1 Quick Question

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Aldenhier

1 Quick Question

Post by Aldenhier »

Don't consider this support.

Ummm I was browsing the ACP and I saw in the Board Configuration->Board Features: Allow Attachments in PMs. Then I went to Board Configuration->Private Message Settings and saw the same setting. I haven't tried it yet, but are the two tied together so that when one changes so does the other? Or if not, which one is more authoritative over the other?

-Aldenhier

ElbertF

Re: 1 Quick Question

Post by ElbertF »

Some settings can be changed on several places, including this one.

Aldenhier

Post by Aldenhier »

Does that mean that if you change it in one place, it will change in both automatically? I guess that's nicer so that it's easier to change the thing because it's in more than one place so it's not so hard to find. *shrug* Thanks!

Cap'n Refsmmat

Post by Cap'n Refsmmat »

It's the same setting, with a checkbox in two places. It changes the same database value.

Aldenhier

Post by Aldenhier »

That's all I needed to konw! Thanks a buncH! :)