when Beta 1 is publically available...

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
rivaldo

Re: when Beta 1 is publically available...

Post by rivaldo »

Fountain of Apples wrote:
Highway of Life wrote: We can create a dynamic PHP calendar for you... you can mark the release date down for tomorrow, and tomorrow will always be tomorrow.
So there you have it, it will be available tomorrow. And when you quote this post 3 weeks from now, it will still be available tomorrow.
I'm sorry, did I miss something there? :?:
Stay tuned. You'll have your answer "tomorrow". :P

havocovah

Post by havocovah »

Mark The Daemon wrote: You eat the code, get drunk on the rum and then choke on the steak :lol:

Mark
http://www.newfoundlandlabrador.com/history/screech.asp" target="_blank

Fountain of Apples

Post by Fountain of Apples »

rivaldo wrote:
Highway of Life wrote: We can create a dynamic PHP calendar for you... you can mark the release date down for tomorrow, and tomorrow will always be tomorrow.
So there you have it, it will be available tomorrow. And when you quote this post 3 weeks from now, it will still be available tomorrow.
I'm currently tuned to the key of Ab. Would you prefer E or C#? :P
A successful community begins with YOU. Tag, you're it.

Xore

Post by Xore »

rivaldo wrote:

As a member of the teams, I feel compelled to formally apologize for FOA's behavior. We've been feeding him lots of sugar and keeping him on a schitzophrenic high by leading him to believe (via overnight audiotapes, alpha waves, and hypnosis) that beta 1 got pushed to the day after the day after tomorrow.

We do this every other day.

We thought he'd stop believing us after the first three months. We were wrong.

Edit: they've also been force feeding me caffeine and telling me i'm a camel.

I don't understand why i might have stopped believing this after 3 months, since it's obviously true.
Last edited by Xore on Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Highway of Life
Location: I'd love to change the World, but they won't give me the Source Code

Post by Highway of Life »

lol, no :D

Fountain of Apples

Post by Fountain of Apples »

Xore wrote:
rivaldo wrote:

As a member of the teams, I feel compelled to formally apologize for FOA's behavior. We've been feeding him lots of sugar and keeping him on a schitzophrenic high by leading him to believe (via overnight audiotapes, alpha waves, and hypnosis) that beta 1 got pushed to the day after the day after tomorrow.

I don't understand why i might have stopped believing this after 3 months, since it's obviously true.
I need to speak in rebuttal. If you guys really were feeding me sugar and keeping me on a schitzophrenic high, I would actually be considered to be mentally sane. :P
A successful community begins with YOU. Tag, you're it.

MHobbit

Post by MHobbit »

Xore wrote: As a member of the teams, I feel compelled to formally apologize for FOA's behavior. We've been feeding him lots of sugar and keeping him on a schitzophrenic high by leading him to believe (via overnight audiotapes, alpha waves, and hypnosis) that beta 1 got pushed to the day after the day after tomorrow.

Don't forget the bear hookers-- ah crap, I forgot not to mention them...
Former phpBB MOD Team Member - No support offered via IM, PM, or email

Lastof

Post by Lastof »

MennoniteHobbit wrote: Don't forget the bear hookers-- ah crap, I forgot not to mention them...
We.. hu... ne.. WHAT??? Bear Hookers. As in... They better be for bertie. Otherwise... ewww
Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"

Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader

Post by Paul »

My bertie loves sqlite, but it don't all works correctly :oops: :(

gLiTcH_

Post by gLiTcH_ »

talk about off-topic frenzy :lol: boy oh boy what is this?

well.. Beta 1 is released and i didnt get any email notification :(

oh well, at least it was posted in digg.com hehe thats when i got real excited :)