The CVS

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
drdrrae

Re: The CVS

Post by drdrrae »

Mine works. I haven't fully tested it but for the most part, it's fine. I am using the latest one from the CVS.

Graham

Post by Graham »

Need I remind you that CVS is a development tool - it is not a release system. If something does not work at the time you look at it, you either need to fix it yourself or wait until we release a supported version.

As for how often we commit, whenever we feel like it and have something to put in
"So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish"

Graham
Eeek, a blog!

APTX

Post by APTX »

paulus wrote: And this one? This is running on cvs :)
It was intended as a joke. I find the CVS code pretty stable. The dev's say that this board does not use CVS code.
Don't give me my freedom out of pity!

danb00

Post by danb00 »

all i want is a cvs that works, as in has no anoying sql error!
can someone send me a near working version

rivaldo

Post by rivaldo »

danb00 wrote: all i want is a cvs that works, as in has no anoying sql error!
Sorry, I must have left it in the pants pocket of my other suit. :?

Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader

Post by Paul »

APTX wrote:
paulus wrote: And this one? This is running on cvs :)
It was intended as a joke. I find the CVS code pretty stable. The dev's say that this board does not use CVS code.
Then isn't this board phpbb olympus. CVS is the ONLY code of olypmus.
This isn't the newest cvs version, but is is running on a CVS version.

danb00

Post by danb00 »

rivaldo wrote:
danb00 wrote: all i want is a cvs that works, as in has no anoying sql error!
Sorry, I must have left it in the pants pocket of my other suit. :?
and was i sarcastic to you? no so stop trolling my topic, all i want is a cvs release that has been known working on someones forum. As i want to see how its going and the current cvs releases as of like 20th feb are broken

Yawnster

Post by Yawnster »

For about the last 6 months or so the installer file has been broken to my knowledge.. it will only require one line of code to change it to get it to install.. maybe instead of opening up a topic asking for the code you learn some PHP and try to fix it yourself.. As the disclaimer says, you have to competent at PHP/SQL to use the CVS...

Yawnster

Aldenhier

Post by Aldenhier »

danb00... no sorry I don't have a working copy. I can't get the download on the CVS client to work. Sorry.

And guys. He's just asking for a little bit of kindness. Stop being so sarcastic and such. ;)

danb00

Post by danb00 »

and yes i have spent the last 2 days trying to fix the errors but everytime i fix one it opens up 2 different errors
normally in acm folder
one error is caused by auth.php

all im asking for is if someone has or knows someone running a site which is kind of working and allows one to access acp and such please send it my way. As i want to see how everything runs and works and get used to new coding style and such