phpBB 3.0 posting error notice (2-21-06)

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
yexusbeliever

phpBB 3.0 posting error notice (2-21-06)

Post by yexusbeliever »

I just want to report an error. I did not see anyone reporting this, so I can report if it is not notice yet.

Right after a post, I will see this error line at the bottom:

Code: Select all

Notice&#58 Undefined index&#58 S_DISPLAY_JUMPBOX in /var/www/sites/area51.phpbb.com/phpBB/cache/tpl_subSilver_jumpbox.html.php on line 1
Powered by phpBB © 2002, 2006 phpBB Group
hmm....

Alexander the Great

Re: phpBB 3.0 posting error notice (2-21-06)

Post by Alexander the Great »

Of course they are aware of this bug, every time they post they see it. The reason you dont see it anywhere is that this board is expected to have lots of errors, and the dev team doesn't really care about bug reports until the beta process.

yexusbeliever

Post by yexusbeliever »

yea.. I just realize that they said not to report bugs. But it also give me an error when I was going to delete the thread. hahaha.. so I guess it can be left on.
hmm....

karlsemple

Post by karlsemple »

this is a devlopment board, its constantly got bugs as they are still working on phpbb 3 :roll: