Zip file

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
karlsemple

Re: Zip file

Post by karlsemple »

its here

here
Last edited by karlsemple on Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Yoda_IRC

Post by Yoda_IRC »

Might also be useful to note that CVS has a command to check out files from CVS as it was at a certian date so you can go back to prior to the CVS copy breaking. I am not sure whether this works on SourceForge or with annonomous CVS access (I don't see why it would fail with annonomous access as its only a read, but I haven't had time to check whether the command works).

If you want to know how to do this you can access the CVS manual at: http://ximbiot.com/cvs/manual/" target="_blank

SourceForge also has documentation on CVS but that is generally more of "how to use our specific CVS installation".
SourceForge CVS Detials: https://sourceforge.net/docman/display_ ... group_id=1" target="_blank
Aldenhier

Post by Aldenhier »

[quote=karlsemple]i know bit of an irritation and nothing to do with me may i add...the current cvs at the time of the zip is broken i updated my cvs copy on my dev test board and now it wont work. :evil:[/quote]
This is a dev version. You should expect things not to work.
karlsemple

Post by karlsemple »

thankyou for the for that, did anyone say anything different :roll: i was pointing out to the person that the zip i got for them was broke and nothing to do with me and broke because it was the cvs.
Aldenhier

Post by Aldenhier »

Sorry. It sounded like you were mad because the cvs didn't work and you thought it was because of someone else. That's just how it sounded how you worded it. No offense of course. ;)

-Aldenhier
karlsemple

Post by karlsemple »

Aldenhier wrote: Sorry. It sounded like you were mad because the cvs didn't work and you thought it was because of someone else. That's just how it sounded how you worded it. No offense of course. ;)

-Aldenhier

probably should have read the whole thread.... skim reading is never a good thing, always gets me lost.