Password for the CVS?

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Yawnster

Re: Password for the CVS?

Post by Yawnster »

but not from an admin perspective :P :P

thats the sole reason i decided to setup a copy of the CVS to see what improvements had been made to that area, that and the session management..

Yawnster

karlsemple

Re: Password for the CVS?

Post by karlsemple »

NNO-Stephen wrote:
karlsemple wrote: well i have been trying in vain to get it :( look like i will have to wait till they finally release it before i have a look at the features
what do you mean? this board shows you the features (from an end-user perspective) so....

last time i checked i was not an admin of this board.....so , no i cant see it all can i :roll:, and seens as it was the admin bit i wanted to look at kinda makes looking round here pointless in respect to testing out the features.