clearing easy MOD history

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
rhinton

clearing easy MOD history

Post by rhinton »

how can you clear the MOD history. i had to reupload my board. now i'm trying to redo some of the MODS i did. but it keeps telling me MODS are done. the one i'm trying to do got erased from the board and have to do the easy MOD again. i'm using 0.11.a

Lastof

Re: clearing easy MOD history

Post by Lastof »

Uh, you need to go a forum or two up, that forum is the easymod one.
Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"