im not asking for help just a file...

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Spacehog

im not asking for help just a file...

Post by Spacehog »

does anyone have any of the older snapshots for phpBB2.1? the current snapshots are missing a few tables in the db. so if anyone had an older copy of the mysql schema could ya please respond to this?(and plz dont flam/spam this im not asking for support... just a file)
Tullamore

Re: im not asking for help just a file...

Post by Tullamore »

Just revert back to your old session.php document in includes and you will be back up running.
Viperal2

Post by Viperal2 »

You can view older sql scheme at http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/p ... s/#dirlist" target="_blank

you'll get version way back, like Tue Jul 16 12:51:51 2002 UTC (2 years, 11 months ago) by psotfx
What is The Viperal ?

http://developer.berlios.de/projects/viperals/" target="_blank
Spacehog

Post by Spacehog »

hemm..i cant seem to find what im looking for..when i go to delete a forum it goes looking for that forum id in the phpbb_ratings table which dosent even exist..it could possably just be an un implemented feature. if you could can you look through ur db and see if you can find the ratings table and give me the structure for it?
Graham

Post by Graham »

No support does mean exactly that ;) and this is asking for support
"So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish"

Graham
Eeek, a blog!
Tullamore

Post by Tullamore »

And there is no phpbb_ratings field. If you don't know what you are doing you shouldn't be using the CVS version of phpBB.
arod-1

Post by arod-1 »

Tullamore wrote: And there is no phpbb_ratings field. If you don't know what you are doing you shouldn't be using the CVS version of phpBB.
no need to get nasty.
rating was a table in the database. it was remove around 4/20 this year.
i assume it was a part of the late karma system.
if you have cvs client, you can check it out using -D2005-04-19 or -r 1.153 to get the schema with the ratings table.
just for kicks, here it is

Code: Select all

CREATE TABLE phpbb_ratings (
  post_id mediumint(8) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
  user_id tinyint(4) UNSIGNED UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
  rating tinyint(4) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
  KEY post_id (post_id),
  KEY user_id (user_id)
);
Spacehog

Post by Spacehog »

cool thanks and the only reason i was looking for it was because i dident want to sift through hundreds of lines of code to get it to work correctly without it and im not useiung the cvs ver for my site im merly testing it out and reading it over to learn more php