omfg

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Pwned

Re: omfg

Post by Pwned »

LoL nope sorry didn't pay for anything and sorry there are no error's try again.
Sidha

Post by Sidha »

-- this space for rent --
CMCA

Post by CMCA »

what have you got that is better?

you found your doorway... good on you.

What else have you got?

lets see you and your 6 members get something off the ground.
Pwned

Post by Pwned »

I'll let the phpbb admins the there server up and goin again and boom it will happen again. Then i'll be laughting again at them.
CMCA

Post by CMCA »

And you will still be asking yourself?
What have I got?
If you got something really good that can challenge phpbb without the bullsh+t - then lets see it?
You got no community - you got nothing to offer.

lets see something.... anything?
grrrlromeo

Post by grrrlromeo »

Leave it to little boys to disrupt an open source community to have a dumb *beep* contest. :roll:
I can't delete my signature.
mastermike707

Post by mastermike707 »

hey, pwned, wanna give me your FTP server address...
muhahahaha, he will never know what hit him...
AdamR

Post by AdamR »

Troll alert. Actually, I think it's way passed that.

Pwned, if you hate phpBB so much, why are you even here? If you think we are so ignorant, why are you companying yourself with us on this board? If phpBB is such a horrible product, why would you even want to post on the likes of it? I think we all know why you're here. Just an immature kid sitting in front of a computer with nothing else to do, or rather, thinking he has the mental complexity above and beyond the phpBB developers, admins, and staff members in general?

If this is so, why take up your time complaining about us? Why don't you put it to "good use" and create a product "more stable" and with less "security holes?"

Please do us all, and especially yourself, a favor and go away. You can nothing but make yourself look more and more immature with each keystroke.

- Adam
A teacher is one who says, "Stand on my shoulders and reach higher."
Honored supporter of the phpBB Group!
phpBB Support: Search
My Blog: Technology Edition
balding_ape

Post by balding_ape »

How quaint...a 15-year-old who feels so inadequate he has to exploit a site and then come brag about it like he's a god. What's the matter, sonny, did your parents not get you that l337 Athlon FX for your birthday?

Come see the inadequate sociopath at work. It's a smorgasbord of the psychology of teen anxiety.
mastermike707

Post by mastermike707 »

AdamR wrote: Troll alert. Actually, I think it's way passed that.

Pwned, if you hate phpBB so much, why are you even here? If you think we are so ignorant, why are you companying yourself with us on this board? If phpBB is such a horrible product, why would you even want to post on the likes of it? I think we all know why you're here. Just an immature kid sitting in front of a computer with nothing else to do, or rather, thinking he has the mental complexity above and beyond the phpBB developers, admins, and staff members in general?

If this is so, why take up your time complaining about us? Why don't you put it to "good use" and create a product "more stable" and with less "security holes?"

Please do us all, and especially yourself, a favor and go away. You can nothing but make yourself look more and more immature with each keystroke.

- Adam
I agree with all of that except:
AdamR wrote: Please do us all, and especially yourself, a favor and go away. You can nothing but make yourself look more and more immature with each keystroke.
You are allowed to tell us your FTP server, (I LOVE BRUTUS) :D