omfg

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
mastermike707
Registered User
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:39 pm

Re: omfg

Post by mastermike707 »

As far as security, php and CF are about the same, except that security mainly relies on the code written. This code is absolutly way better than that crappy CF site. Your just mad you paid thousands of dollars for a product that (if any) barely rises above php and want to vent.
User avatar
SolarFX
Registered User
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:21 am

Re: omfg

Post by SolarFX »

Aight guys, let's not make him cry. Let's leave him and his little thread to himself so he can talk to himself and a mod or admin will take care of it later. :)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, margarita in one hand - chocolate in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO! - What a Ride!"
Pwned
Registered User
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:51 am

Re: omfg

Post by Pwned »

SolarFX wrote:
Pwned wrote:
SolarFX wrote: Well if you had one logical point in there, it might be worth the time. But, buddy, your facts aren't straight. ;) Get to steppin', no one gives two craps about your flawed opinion. ;)

Haha, you want to have a conversation with me? *Yawns* Ok, you do that, without me. ;)
My point's are logical and the truth they got hacked because they don't know what there doin or how to run anything. So i'm letting all the other's know around here the truth. Anyways kid maby you should get to steppin before you say somethin stupid to make this site go down for about a week.
Learn to spell "maybe." And I still see no logic, and the truth is anyone can hack a site if they find a new exploit and sites aren't patched for it. Hell, my grandma could! It has nothing to do with the admins.

phpbb.com went down because of an exploit in Awstats, I think they covered Area51 by now about that.

There is your facts. ;)

And I hope the admins and mods let the community talk to him, maybe he'll get the point that all of us can waste his time more than he wastes anyone's here. :lol:

News flash buddy, you just opened up your site to thousands of people who could easily target your site out of revenge or just pure fun. You never know what phpBB fans are better than you.

The only reason I stayed this long is because I got a kick out of this. But now... it's getting boring, you bring me nothing new. Adios low-life!
O no's not my site anything but that go for it try and hack it let's see how good you people are. OMFG your to funny I opened my site to thousands of people yea ok. Do you know what we do trust me we have had many of thousands of people after us for what we do a few thousand more arn't goin to hurt us.
CMCA
Registered User
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:31 am

Re: omfg

Post by CMCA »

if this what your life amounts to - maybe you should try Jesus!

youre pretty good at wasting peoples time - you should sell bibles door 2 door.

anyhoo.. You know how cool you really are.. you got nothin.
Pwned
Registered User
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:51 am

Re: omfg

Post by Pwned »

mastermike707 wrote: As far as security, php and CF are about the same, except that security mainly relies on the code written. This code is absolutly way better than that crappy CF site. Your just mad you paid thousands of dollars for a product that (if any) barely rises above php and want to vent.
What did I pay for I didn't pay for anything you should get your fact's straight .
Zen
Registered User
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:04 pm

Re: omfg

Post by Zen »

Try learning some basic grammar then come back :mrgreen:
Sidha
Registered User
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:16 am
Location: De Lage Landen

Re: omfg

Post by Sidha »

ROFL!!!!!!!!
hey.. your site has 6 members!!!
8O :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oohh.. and not paying for your software
bad ass boy
Last edited by Sidha on Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
-- this space for rent --
mastermike707
Registered User
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:39 pm

Re: omfg

Post by mastermike707 »

macromedia.com wrote: Cold Fusion MX 7 Full from US $1,299
Plus validated your markup, and 209 errors.
mastermike707
Registered User
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:39 pm

Re: omfg

Post by mastermike707 »

Pwned wrote: O no's not my site anything but that go for it try and hack it let's see how good you people are. OMFG your to funny I opened my site to thousands of people yea ok. Do you know what we do trust me we have had many of thousands of people after us for what we do a few thousand more arn't goin to hurt us.
Well, I guess it's time to break out the password cracker, isn't it?
Sidha
Registered User
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:16 am
Location: De Lage Landen

Re: omfg

Post by Sidha »

Code: Select all

<map name="header">
  <area shape="rect" coords="7,2,71,24" href="index.cfm?pagesource=main">
  <area shape="rect" coords="107,2,178,24" href="#">
  <area shape="rect" coords="216,1,259,24" href="#">
</map>

<map name="main_menu">
  <area shape="rect" coords="5,38,168,60" href="index.cfm?pagesource=main">
  <area shape="rect" coords="5,67,166,90" href="index.cfm?pagesource=members">
  <area shape="rect" coords="4,95,168,116" href="#">
  <area shape="rect" coords="4,122,166,144" href="#">
  <area shape="rect" coords="5,150,170,171" href="#">
  <area shape="rect" coords="4,178,164,198" href="#">
  <area shape="rect" coords="5,204,162,228" href="#">
  <area shape="rect" coords="3,233,163,255" href="#">

  <area shape="rect" coords="3,261,166,284" href="#">
  <area shape="rect" coords="4,334,168,354" href="#">
  <area shape="rect" coords="3,362,169,382" href="#">
  <area shape="rect" coords="4,391,165,411" href="#">
</map>
and get some content on it... it's useless crap
-- this space for rent --
Locked