omfg

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Pwned
Registered User
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:51 am

Re: omfg

Post by Pwned »

SolarFX wrote: Well if you had one logical point in there, it might be worth the time. But, buddy, your facts aren't straight. ;) Get to steppin', no one gives two craps about your flawed opinion. ;)

Haha, you want to have a conversation with me? *Yawns* Ok, you do that, without me. ;)
My point's are logical and the truth they got hacked because they don't know what there doin or how to run anything. So i'm letting all the other's know around here the truth. Anyways kid maby you should get to steppin before you say somethin stupid to make this site go down for about a week.
CMCA
Registered User
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:31 am

Re: omfg

Post by CMCA »

Admins/moderaters deal with loosers like you all the time.

Its real boring and futile that you don't come clean and stop hiding behind your bullsh*t.

What is the point of wasting the time of people who have a good product and are offering it for free?

As far as I can see you got nothing to offer.
Pwned
Registered User
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:51 am

Re: omfg

Post by Pwned »

Sidha wrote: the whole point being...

you just installed phpbb and couldn't get it to work
now your angry and need to vent... so be it
but he.. if you can do it better.. what is stopping you
on the other hand... something made by goons....
I hope you actually know what "goons" mean
I think you need a dictionary

o no wait.. that's right... they need one to know what that is :mrgreen:


wait.. here it is

goon (plural goons)

noun
1. thug: a professional gangster whose work is beating up or terrorizing people

2. clumsy person: somebody who is regarded as clumsy or uncouth ( insult )

[Mid-19th century. Origin uncertain: perhaps from goon(e)y , variant of gony “simpleton”; or from Alice the Goon , a character invented by the U.S. cartoonist, E. C. Segar (1894-1938).]


hahaha... a clumsy thug

phpbb yea right sorry maby you should check the site again it's written in Cold Fusion buddy. I would never use something as crappy as phpbb give me a break. Nice try though.
Pwned
Registered User
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:51 am

Re: omfg

Post by Pwned »

CMCA wrote: Admins/moderaters deal with loosers like you all the time.

Its real boring and futile that you don't come clean and stop hiding behind your bullsh*t.

What is the point of wasting the time of people who have a good product and are offering it for free?

As far as I can see you got nothing to offer.
They deal with me all the time LoL that's funny they can't get rid of me or do they not know how to run a phpbb crappy ass site and ban someone right. By the looks of it they can't run anything right.
CMCA
Registered User
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:31 am

Re: omfg

Post by CMCA »

Your goons site is boring dude.

You probably never heard of hardcore - hahahaha

hey I am still waiting to hear what you've got that is better?
mastermike707
Registered User
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:39 pm

Re: omfg

Post by mastermike707 »

Just reading this topic has me ROTFLMAO.
You guys sound like 2 year olds, more so 'pwned' than anyone, this whole thread is useless and a waste of time.

@Pwned: You come here trying to insult the admins, and think you are all that because you learned how to open up a linux command prompt and feel like a hacker. Good for you, but don't waste our time. I guess I won't be seeing you around either. (BAN)

And the reason the admins haven't banned you yet (at the time of writing) is because they actually have lives and are probably doing something better than banning you right now. But I am sure they will get to it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Pwned
Registered User
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:51 am

Re: omfg

Post by Pwned »

CMCA wrote: Your goons site is boring dude.

You probably never heard of hardcore - hahahaha

hey I am still waiting to hear what you've got that is better?
Better then what phpbb cuz anything is better then that there are so many holes and exploits for it it's not funny. Cold Fusion is way better then that and a hell of alot more secure.
User avatar
SolarFX
Registered User
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:21 am

Re: omfg

Post by SolarFX »

Pwned wrote:
SolarFX wrote: Well if you had one logical point in there, it might be worth the time. But, buddy, your facts aren't straight. ;) Get to steppin', no one gives two craps about your flawed opinion. ;)

Haha, you want to have a conversation with me? *Yawns* Ok, you do that, without me. ;)
My point's are logical and the truth they got hacked because they don't know what there doin or how to run anything. So i'm letting all the other's know around here the truth. Anyways kid maby you should get to steppin before you say somethin stupid to make this site go down for about a week.
Learn to spell "maybe." And I still see no logic, and the truth is anyone can hack a site if they find a new exploit and sites aren't patched for it. Hell, my grandma could! It has nothing to do with the admins.

phpbb.com went down because of an exploit in Awstats, I think they covered Area51 by now about that.

There is your facts. ;)

And I hope the admins and mods let the community talk to him, maybe he'll get the point that all of us can waste his time more than he wastes anyone's here. :lol:

News flash buddy, you just opened up your site to thousands of people who could easily target your site out of revenge or just pure fun. You never know what phpBB fans are better than you.

The only reason I stayed this long is because I got a kick out of this. But now... it's getting boring, you bring me nothing new. Adios low-life!
Last edited by SolarFX on Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, margarita in one hand - chocolate in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO! - What a Ride!"
Pwned
Registered User
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:51 am

Re: omfg

Post by Pwned »

mastermike707 wrote: Just reading this topic has me ROTFLMAO.
You guys sound like 2 year olds, more so 'pwned' than anyone, this whole thread is useless and a waste of time.

@Pwned: You come here trying to insult the admins, and think you are all that because you learned how to open up a linux command prompt and feel like a hacker. Good for you, but don't waste our time. I guess I won't be seeing you around either. (BAN)

And the reason the admins haven't banned you yet (at the time of writing) is because they actually have lives and are probably doing something better than banning you right now. But I am sure they will get to it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
LoL like I said before hey have tryed to ban me but since they don't know how to use there own product they have yet to ban me. I will never be banned. Keep trying.
CMCA
Registered User
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:31 am

Re: omfg

Post by CMCA »

hehehehe

Come on - what have you got?

lets see you coldfusion masterpiece.
Locked