Some Question

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
SamG

Re: Some Question

Post by SamG »

I think that given the lead developer has said this isn't going to change, discussions over the fact that high[er] end development tools have no trouble with .tpl files are interesting and informative but now beside the point.

Techies shouldn't be talking over these things anyway. .tpl files are no great hurdle to techies.
"I hate trolls!" - Willow Ufgood

Klors

Post by Klors »

SamG wrote:Techies shouldn't be talking over these things anyway. .tpl files are no great hurdle to techies.
You would have thought so, wouldn't you? But then I didn't think it was that hard to read through a few "read this first" posts to know not to ask for support for the CVS version in any way shape or form... or to know the release date is "when it's finished"....

;)

DoD

Post by DoD »

mercifull wrote:all i did was go to my documents. clicked on the tools button then selected folder options. i selected the file types tab.
I scrolled to TPL then clicked the change button and chose dreamweaver as the default program. i didnt make any changes in dreamweaver itself.
I can do all that. I'm no idiot.

But dreamweaver wont show up in that list... Fireworks & Macromedia extension manager do, but no DW.

Plus, when its open (By DW -> Open) it only gives it in code view...

Roberdin

Post by Roberdin »

And you can't open the file from Dreamweaver's internal explorer-style sidebar.
Rob

DoD

Post by DoD »

huh?