Lookin darn good!

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
JAMMAN

Lookin darn good!

Post by JAMMAN »

I downloaded and installed a snapshot yesterday (I do this at least weekly) and man is it looking good. It was a pm module and some groups work away from being like..done. It is much more organized and as quick as any other software I have played with.

You guys are doing a terrific job for next to nothing, if you have wives they are probably getting sick of you working on it!

Keep up the good work and if anyone has had previous problems with snapshots; download 11232200 worked very well.

I think I'll download daily from now on, this project is so interesting. :P
zeke009

Re: Lookin darn good!

Post by zeke009 »

I have to agree with Jamman, this is looking great!
SocomVengeance

Post by SocomVengeance »

Yep i download 1ce a day or more if i cant find a working version but i love it i cant wait for the final version!
Paul Grayson

Post by Paul Grayson »

About 50 of the posters that use my board will be meeting up next weekend in London for drinks and so on. I'll be demoing the latest snapshot to them then, and ask for feedback.
SocomVengeance

Post by SocomVengeance »

Well currently the demo's (snapshots) are not working i downloaded for the past few days and it says Fatal Instalation Error so i am waiting for one that works..lol :lol:
psoTFX

Post by psoTFX »

The install works fine for me ... at least the last one I tested three days or so did.
Veratien

Post by Veratien »

<3 Unsupported Alpha Software...
Vinari - My website | Dormarth Ltd - Web hosting and development services
Dindal

Post by Dindal »

The install didn't work for me so I stole the SQL and config from a download I have from a couple weeks ago.
drwhit73

Post by drwhit73 »

Looks really good. Will be really nice. The installation has not been working for me either, but I found the problem and it was a very easy fix. A great job so far.
DoD

Post by DoD »

I've just installed it, and its great! Some holes about, but after all, its an alpha version!

I just dont like the making forums... you have to go through and set the permissions for al groups... you would think it would automatically say "Yes" for all, and if you wanted different, you would change it...

The SQL is erm... a little broken in places (like the MySQL install schema - the styles table is missing a ";" at the end) but nothing to stop it from working!

Looking good, and i cant wait for the finished one!