A bug in phpBB 2.2

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
SongBear89

A bug in phpBB 2.2

Post by SongBear89 »

If you go to create a forum, you can't since it won't show up even if it is there in the admin panel. I know it is still in early development but I just wanted to let you know.

SHS`

A bug in phpBB 2.2

Post by SHS` »

"Discussion of general topics related to phpBB2.x and it's place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, etc. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards! "

Oh, and it's pre-alpha. :D

Black Fluffy Lion

A bug in phpBB 2.2

Post by Black Fluffy Lion »

You have to correct the permissions to make it viewable first I think

SongBear89

Post by SongBear89 »

I just wanted the developers to know.

psoTFX

A bug in phpBB 2.2

Post by psoTFX »

We do know, indeed I believe I tackled this last night ... posting bugs on this version at present is somewhat a waste of time. It changes on a typically daily and often hourly basis. If a bug persists for several weeks feel free to report that ... however you're best off waiting till the beta release when things will have stabilised much more.

A bug in phpBB 2.2

Post by Guest »

Ok. I was testing out the copy on Nov. 24th.