Blank logo image file?

All style (template, theme and imageset) related questions for the new release; advice, feedback here please.
issasal

Blank logo image file?

Post by issasal »

Hi, I was wondering if theres an easy way to get the logo file as a blank image. I would like to make my own logo image but because of the styling (white/gray), its not as easy as just creating a blank image with one color. Can anybody help? I looked on the forums but didnt find anything related. Thanks in advance.

Kevin Clark
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Blank logo image file?

Post by Kevin Clark »

You do know this isn't the final style don't you. And that the beta shouldn't be used on a live forum because it's not upgradeable. I suspect when the final version comes out we'll be supplied with psd files just like subsilver was.

issasal

Post by issasal »

Yea, I am not using it live, I just want to get a head start on making the logo since I didnt think that part would change down the road. I will wait for the release then for files. Thanks.

adr3988

Post by adr3988 »

Just use the background tile for the rest of the header - styles/subSilver/theme/images/background.gif - and stretch it to the right width.

muhaidib

Post by muhaidib »

or if you really want it to be blank, create a 1x1 transparent pixel GIF file and make that the background, it will be transparent

with today's enhanced web browsers (firefox 2 and IE7) you can create 24-bit PNG images, which allow millions of colors and transparent images which include different degrees of transparency