next template's name

All style (template, theme and imageset) related questions for the new release; advice, feedback here please.
psoTFX

Re: next template's name

Post by psoTFX »

I don't recognise the name ... so David, perhaps you should state who you are to jog my memory ... before I become rather annoyed. As for the style, things change ...

DavidMJ

Post by DavidMJ »

My happening upon this information is... quite humorous if get past the point on how it was totally available. I would rather not say it on these fori. If you still want the information, I would be happy to private message you. Btw, the theme looked HOT! It was truely awesome... My giblets were... Nevermind... Also, try to believe me that I had no malicous intent, when you read my PM (if you want it), you will totally understand my situation.
Freedom from fear

psoTFX

Post by psoTFX »

There are only four occassions I know of which may have revealed a potential name ... one was altered extremely quickly and no longer exists, two existed till recently on this board and again, no longer exist and another was a CVS related incident which I've been informed has been reversed.

I kindly (for now ...) ask that anyone who may have "stumbled" (or otherwise 'chanced') upon elements of phpBB3 which we have deemed "closed" until release keep such information to themselves. There are "surprises" we ... shock horror(!) ... wish to keep surprises :)

And yeah, I want that PM please ... there is no way you should've been able to view the style (no offence ... that style is off limits to much of the phpBB team).

DavidMJ

Post by DavidMJ »

A PM awaits you!
Freedom from fear

mastermike707

Post by mastermike707 »

Can I have that PM, too?
LOL :mrgreen:
DavidMJ wrote: Unless they changed the name since the last time I saw it, it has the letters p and r in it. I won't say more cause I don't wanna get beaten down by Paul...
Preview Release
LOL, sorry, I am very happy right now for some reason.

§nake

Post by §nake »

Skuld wrote:
mastermike707 wrote: It may be a space related theme, considering its called Olympus (the mountain on mars for those of you who don't know). It may be a black background, not the traditional white.
I doubt it, olympus is just a codename
It's also a name in Greek mythology.

Magnotta

Post by Magnotta »

§nake wrote:
Skuld wrote: I doubt it, olympus is just a codename
It's also a name in Greek mythology.
It is, but the dev's have said repeatedly before that the name refers to the mountain on Mars, not anything from Greek mythology.

DavidMJ

Post by DavidMJ »

They named that mountain on mars after something!
Freedom from fear

arod-1

Post by arod-1 »

DavidMJ wrote: They named that mountain on mars after something!
they also named mars after something.

Hosting Geek

Post by Hosting Geek »

--content removed--
Just in case anyone is wonder what I posted here before... it was a screenshot.. j/k
Last edited by Hosting Geek on Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.