After Installation

This is a temporary forum setup for the purpose of discussing the EMC standards
nwcpne1

After Installation

Post by nwcpne1 »

Hi sorry if this is in the wrong place. Firstly can I congratulate you on making installing mods so easy, that easy even I can do it. I have installed easy mod, several mods I gave up on have now up and working on my forum which is great. Question I need answering is, once you have installed a mod using easy mod. can I removed the mods installation files from my ftp. IE, Installed, the Another News Mod. can I removed the installation files for Another News Mod, to clear up space.?

Cheers David

Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: After Installation

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

nwcpne1 wrote:Hi sorry if this is in the wrong place. Firstly can I congratulate you on making installing mods so easy, that easy even I can do it. I have installed easy mod, several mods I gave up on have now up and working on my forum which is great. Question I need answering is, once you have installed a mod using easy mod. can I removed the mods installation files from my ftp. IE, Installed, the Another News Mod. can I removed the installation files for Another News Mod, to clear up space.?

Cheers David
yes, you can. however, if you do, there will be no way to use easymod to uninstall the MODs should you wish to.
they are all just html and php files, they do not take up very much space.

robert

nwcpne1

Re: After Installation

Post by nwcpne1 »

Cheers Robert.