remove mods from the Easymod db

Want to share what MODs you've gotten to work with EM? Happy about all the time your're saving? Want to say "thanks"? Here's the place.
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
Tolster

remove mods from the Easymod db

Post by Tolster »

Easymod says that I've several mods installed one way or another, i know I was playing with it in a far past. Then I started doing all by hand, now returning to EM I saw that it had some mod in its database...

But it never installed them or not correctly. How do I remove them so I can reinstall some of them with EM?

krazyche3to

Re: remove mods from the Easymod db

Post by krazyche3to »

A not so simple solution would be to find the Install file that you originally used, and then do it backwards and just remove them all. For example..

find
Example1

add after
Example2

You would just find Example1, and remove what you added which would be Example2.

It might take some time but as for right now that is all I can think of :(

Tolster

Post by Tolster »

The problem is not to uninstall the mods but to get it out of easymods database so I can reinstall them by using easymod...

Seems like I have to do it by hand...

Ptirhiik_

Post by Ptirhiik_ »

Yep, phpMyadmin is the key :).

Nightrider

Post by Nightrider »

An easier work-around to this would be to manually add an "a" or "1" to the version number in the install file. EasyMod would then recognize it as a new install and make it available for install once again...

:lol: