global announcement mod sql??

Want to share what MODs you've gotten to work with EM? Happy about all the time your're saving? Want to say "thanks"? Here's the place.
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
Maxberillious

Re: global announcement mod sql??

Post by Maxberillious »

No i haven't installed any mods lol i saw this thread saw the sql error the other guy had and looked like mine was thinking you guys would know whats wrong... i guess not

but i haven't installed any mods

darcie
Community Team
Community Team

Post by darcie »

If you are running a nuke forum, which it appears from the image of your database tables that you are, then a support site for phpBB2 cannot help you. It is a different product. Please ask for help on a nuke site.

stickerboy

Post by stickerboy »

To save this going round i circles, I'll lock this :)
Maxberillious - phpBB and nuke are 2 different products (although *nuke is based on phpBB, the code is very different). As Darcie has pointed out, phpBB Tools and MODs won't work with *nuke and vice versa. As you seem to be running a version of *nuke, any advice we give you can and probably will break your board. You should ask your question on a *nuke support site :)

Kenny.
I'm a web-designing code-decrypting tech-support musician
|| Twitter || Flickr || phpBB Snippets ||
Formerly known as cherokee red