Deleted Mod Folder

Wondering why that MOD you have won't install correctly? Let's take a look
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
DasArab

Deleted Mod Folder

Post by DasArab »

Ok so I was having problems with easymod in that the previous admin never left me the password. so i guessed that if I overwrote the previous copy with a new copy it would allow me to start afresh with new password. So I followed the instructions. "Upgrading EasyMOD,It is advised that you remove any previous admin/mods/easymod directory. Once they are out of the way, just follow the install instructions above" Then added the new easymod folder but when I checked the admin page of the forum I couldnt get access to it. I found an Admin folder in my computer and added it and I was able to acces the admin board but there are things missing, im guessing I need to reinstall the mods folder but where do I download it from? Am I right in thinking I should only have deleted the easymod folder and not the admin/mod folders? Can someone help?