Installing Live Email Validate Mod

Wondering why that MOD you have won't install correctly? Let's take a look
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
ashras99

Re: Installing Live Email Validate Mod

Post by ashras99 »

Hey after manual installation, this start working. Under ACP radio buttons still unchecked but registration is working.

Now this mod start working on my forum but having one problem.

It verifies the email addresses well but on some domains, emails are exist and mod also allow them to register but never any registration mail goes to those domains.

When this is enabled then on some domains (which are not popular or country specific) no email despatch but when i disable the mod from ACP then all mails start going... So, can you tell me what can i do to fix this.

Poomerio

Post by Poomerio »

I think it's not the domain at fault, but the user@thedomain that is at fault.
It is possible that a spelling error worked its way into the email address (somebody@), but the domain is valid.
Since all this MOD does is validate the domain.

- Poomie

ashras99

Post by ashras99 »

well i create the account on that server and try out various registrations, but sometime mail received on that server and sometimes not. Mostly not, so typo is not the error. But without this mod, everytime mail dispatched.