Error after installing SQL Mod

Wondering why that MOD you have won't install correctly? Let's take a look
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
Cowboy69

Error after installing SQL Mod

Post by Cowboy69 »

Hi . I'm not sure if this is right spot for this question if not im sorry for posting in wrong area I need some help with an error i got after installing SQL MOD using easyMod , after i ran the installation i went to test the mod and got error saying Template->make_filename(): Error - file /usr/home/bratt/public_html/phpbb/templates/subSilver/admin/sql_pw_body.tpl does not exist so i went back and looked n sure enuff wasnt there so i manually copied that file to all my templates where it belongs and now need to know how to update it or whatever i have to do to make it read and recognize its there now i'd appreciate any help solving this Thanks

Nightrider

Re: Error after installing SQL Mod

Post by Nightrider »

I'm really not sure what you are asking. If you uploaded a missing file to your templates, it should have resolved the problem. Did you encounter any other problems? Which MOD did you install? Could you provide a link to the MOD topic and/or download???

Cowboy69

Post by Cowboy69 »

Blah I got it working now I used easy mod to install sql mod and got error saying file didnt exsist and i went and looked and sure enough it wasnt there so i copied it to the location it was supposed to be in and still wasnt working so thought must need to do some kind of data base update or sql querry so would see it was there now and read or recognize it ... anyways went back this morning and double checked on everything and i did upload it just to wrong place once i saw that i moved it to right location and it picked it up right away and is working fine now , makes a note to self dont do any installations at 4am anymore lol Thanks anyway Nightrider I appreciate it

Nightrider

Post by Nightrider »

Cowboy69 wrote: makes a note to self dont do any installations at 4am anymore

LOL I'm just glad that you found the solution after a good night's sleep. Congratulations Cowboy69!!! Image

If you have any additional questions, comments, or concerns, don't be shy about asking for assistance. If I can, I will be more than happy to help you...

3Di

Post by 3Di »

Moved from: EM SQL Parser Forum
🆓 Free support for our extensions also provided here: phpBB Studio
🚀 Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you!
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades