pear???

Wondering why that MOD you have won't install correctly? Let's take a look
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
sourcer

pear???

Post by sourcer »

Um i have a problem im trying to install the attachement mod with EM....EM is great beside the fact that i dont know how to unistall mods that get screwed up. but im getting this error when trying to run mod_table_inst.php

Code: Select all

Warning: Failed opening './../extension.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\apache\php\pear') in c:\apache\htdocs\forum\mod_table_inst.php on line 26

Warning: Failed opening './../common.' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\apache\php\pear') in c:\apache\htdocs\forum\mod_table_inst.php on line 27

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: session_pagestart() in c:\apache\htdocs\forum\mod_table_inst.php on line 29
anyhelp would be great...also is there a way to uninstall a mod or just get em to reinstall a mod? cuz i removed the directory the mod was in but when i reupload EM still wont see it?

TIA guys

sourcer

Re: pear???

Post by sourcer »

also is EM capable with 2.2?

GPHemsley

Post by GPHemsley »

Well, for one thing, you've got that SQL script in the wrong directory.
Second, in the current version, the only way to "uninstall" the MOD is to restore the automatic backups and delete the row from the database for that particular MOD.
Third, no, EasyMOD is not yet for 2.2, as 2.2 has not even been created. ;)

Nuttzy99

Post by Nuttzy99 »

Sorry, this is not the place to ask Attach MOD questions. This is clearly stated in the docs that you should not ask them here.

-Nuttzy 8)
SpellingCow.com - Free spell check service for your forums or any web form!
My Other Site

GPHemsley

Post by GPHemsley »

Nuttzy99 wrote:Sorry, this is not the place to ask Attach MOD questions. This is clearly stated in the docs that you should not ask them here.

-Nuttzy 8)
Woah, how could I miss that? <insert image that won't be displayed here - equivalent to :dart:>

sourcer

Post by sourcer »

im very sorry for posting in this wrong place but the last guestion i have it where do i put i this file? To get it to work with EM i copy everthing in the /attach_mod/root/install to my /phpbb2/ ?

Thanks and again sorry for the mispost

morpheus2matrix

Post by morpheus2matrix »

sourcer wrote:im very sorry for posting in this wrong place but the last guestion i have it where do i put i this file? To get it to work with EM i copy everthing in the /attach_mod/root/install to my /phpbb2/ ?

Thanks and again sorry for the mispost
upload it to phpBB2/install
phpBB MOD-Team Member - Check my MOD's

Support For my MOD's

Attachment MOD User Guide || Log Actions MOD User Guide

No support by PM/Email - Thanks - You want to help me ? Click here