Failed to open stream

Having problems installing EM? Let's fix that
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
ShizzlePDX503

Failed to open stream

Post by ShizzlePDX503 »

I have phpnuke 8.1 patched to 3.5 with NukeSentinel 2.6.0.1 and was trying to install EM 0.4.0 but after I upload the files to mysite.com/modules/Forums/admin/mods/easymod/easymod_install.php I get a list of errors:

Code: Select all

Warning: include(includes/constants.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home6/ironsigh/public_html/modules/Forums/common.php on line 192

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/constants.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home6/ironsigh/public_html/modules/Forums/common.php on line 192

Warning: include(includes/template.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home6/ironsigh/public_html/modules/Forums/common.php on line 193

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/template.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home6/ironsigh/public_html/modules/Forums/common.php on line 193

Warning: include(includes/sessions.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home6/ironsigh/public_html/modules/Forums/common.php on line 194

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/sessions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home6/ironsigh/public_html/modules/Forums/common.php on line 194

Warning: include(includes/auth.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home6/ironsigh/public_html/modules/Forums/common.php on line 195

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/auth.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home6/ironsigh/public_html/modules/Forums/common.php on line 195

Warning: include(includes/functions.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home6/ironsigh/public_html/modules/Forums/common.php on line 196

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home6/ironsigh/public_html/modules/Forums/common.php on line 196

Warning: include(db/db.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home6/ironsigh/public_html/modules/Forums/common.php on line 197

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'db/db.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home6/ironsigh/public_html/modules/Forums/common.php on line 197

Fatal error: Call to undefined function encode_ip() in /home6/ironsigh/public_html/modules/Forums/common.php on line 212
I am usually pretty good at figuring these things out but I am stumped and I searched on here but couldn't find any similar problems that others have had. I have installed EM before on a nuke site so there must be something that will install this new version. Any help is greatly appreciated!

darcie
Community Team
Community Team

Re: Failed to open stream

Post by darcie »

Although you may have found a way in the past to install EasyMod on a nuke site, it isn't something that we can support here. Nuke, being essentially a pre-modded version of phpBB, is completely unsupported by us. Sorry. Please seek assistance at a site that supports Nuke boards.

Topic closed.