Critical Error: Function Trace: main[3]->modio_move[2]

Having problems installing EM? Let's fix that
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
bejitto101

Critical Error: Function Trace: main[3]->modio_move[2]

Post by bejitto101 »

Hi,
I'm having issues with install, duh. The version is EM .40 beta, and phpBB2.0.21. I'm using the automated process where I don't have to enter any FTP info. All the directories have been CHMOD to 755.

On step 4 of the install, I'm getting the following errors: (please note these are not all of them)

Code: Select all

Warning: copy(../../../templates/NoseBleed/admin/mod_complete.tpl): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/w/s/u/wsuedu/html/jefferson/dialog/admin/mods/easymod/em_includes/em_modio.php on line 544
Critical Error:
Function Trace: main[3]->modio_move[1]

COPY ERROR: could not move file [includes/mod_complete.tpl] to [../../../templates/NoseBleed/admin/mod_complete.tpl]
ATTEMPING REMAINDER OF POST PROCESS

Warning: copy(../../../templates/NoseBleed/admin/mod_header.tpl): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/w/s/u/wsuedu/html/jefferson/dialog/admin/mods/easymod/em_includes/em_modio.php on line 544
Critical Error:

COPY ERROR: could not move file [includes/mod_header.tpl] to [../../../templates/NoseBleed/admin/mod_header.tpl]

Warning: copy(../../../templates/NoseBleed/admin/mod_history.tpl): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/w/s/u/wsuedu/html/jefferson/dialog/admin/mods/easymod/em_includes/em_modio.php on line 544
Critical Error:

COPY ERROR: could not move file [includes/mod_history.tpl] to [../../../templates/NoseBleed/admin/mod_history.tpl]

Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: Critical Error: Function Trace: main[3]->modio_move[2]

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

bejitto101 wrote:Hi,
I'm having issues with install, duh. The version is EM .40 beta, and phpBB2.0.21. I'm using the automated process where I don't have to enter any FTP info. All the directories have been CHMOD to 755.

On step 4 of the install, I'm getting the following errors: (please note these are not all of them)

Code: Select all

Warning: copy(../../../templates/NoseBleed/admin/mod_complete.tpl): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/w/s/u/wsuedu/html/jefferson/dialog/admin/mods/easymod/em_includes/em_modio.php on line 544
Critical Error:

COPY ERROR: could not move file [includes/mod_complete.tpl] to [../../../templates/NoseBleed/admin/mod_complete.tpl]

Warning: copy(../../../templates/NoseBleed/admin/mod_header.tpl): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/w/s/u/wsuedu/html/jefferson/dialog/admin/mods/easymod/em_includes/em_modio.php on line 544
Critical Error:

COPY ERROR: could not move file [includes/mod_header.tpl] to [../../../templates/NoseBleed/admin/mod_header.tpl]

Warning: copy(../../../templates/NoseBleed/admin/mod_history.tpl): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/w/s/u/wsuedu/html/jefferson/dialog/admin/mods/easymod/em_includes/em_modio.php on line 544
Critical Error:

COPY ERROR: could not move file [includes/mod_history.tpl] to [../../../templates/NoseBleed/admin/mod_history.tpl]
just in case you never got this fixed or someone else sees this and needs help.

the problem is that you did not copy over the easymod tpl files to your NoseBleed style folder.

you can solve this by either doing that, or by switching to subSilver for your admin panel, or by switching back to subSilver when installing MODs.

luck,
robert