'failed to open stream' error, but files are in right place

Having problems installing EM? Let's fix that
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
haute pie

'failed to open stream' error, but files are in right place

Post by haute pie »

Code: Select all

Warning: main(db/mysql.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/scottish/public_html/includes/db.php on line 11

Warning: main(db/mysql.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/scottish/public_html/includes/db.php on line 11

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'db/mysql.php' for inclusion (include_path='/usr/lib/php:.:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php') in /home/scottish/public_html/includes/db.php on line 11

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: sql_db in /home/scottish/public_html/includes/db.php on line 40
I am logged in as admin, subSilver is installed.

I'm not very au fait with all this but I've modded a few vanilla boards before. This one's a bit older and is maybe a bit non-standard, including having 'extreme styles' already applied, but no other mods that I can see.

This site is in both 'public_html' and 'www' folder which as far as I know are just copies of each other (If I upload to one , it appears in the other), if that matters.

Any ideas?

Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: 'failed to open stream' error, but files are in right place

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

haute pie wrote:

Code: Select all

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'db/mysql.php' for inclusion (include_path='/usr/lib/php:.:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php') in /home/scottish/public_html/includes/db.php on line 11

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: sql_db in /home/scottish/public_html/includes/db.php on line 40
I am logged in as admin, subSilver is installed.

I'm not very au fait with all this but I've modded a few vanilla boards before. This one's a bit older and is maybe a bit non-standard, including having 'extreme styles' already applied, but no other mods that I can see.

This site is in both 'public_html' and 'www' folder which as far as I know are just copies of each other (If I upload to one , it appears in the other), if that matters.

Any ideas?
"Failed opening 'db/mysql.php'" is your clue, that file is not there.

robert