MOD Center?

Having problems installing EM? Let's fix that
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
matt_093

MOD Center?

Post by matt_093 »

installation as gone fine, however when i go into the ACP, the MOD Center is nowhere to be seen.

Any ideas on how to sort this?

Thanks,

Matt.

Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: MOD Center?

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

matt_093 wrote:installation as gone fine, however when i go into the ACP, the MOD Center is nowhere to be seen.

Any ideas on how to sort this?

Thanks,

Matt.
then the installation did not go fine.

if you are not using subSilver, then switch back to subSilver and see if it is there.

robert

matt_093

Post by matt_093 »

I installed it while using AcidTech, just switched to subSilver and it's not in there either.

Would you suggest reinstalling and doing a fresh install while in subSilver?

Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

if you try to reinstall, you will most likely get errors that it is already installed.

to fix that, you can edit the version number in the database and then reinstall.

or,

make sure that the file admin_easymod.php is in your admin folder.

if not, then you did not get all the files uploaded and you need to check them all or reinstall.

if there are missing files, then probably your method of uploading files is causing this.

you should be using a real ftp program and uploading the complete folder at one time.

robert