[UNRESOLVED] Help error in Mod center---Instal Mod`s

Having problems installing EM? Let's fix that
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
EZLN

[UNRESOLVED] Help error in Mod center---Instal Mod`s

Post by EZLN »

Code: Select all

Warning: require() [function.require]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 2001 is not allowed to access ../extension.inc owned by uid 65535 in /www/zxq.net/e/z/l/ezln/htdocs/phpBB2/admin/admin_easymod.php on line 57

Warning: require(../extension.inc) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/zxq.net/e/z/l/ezln/htdocs/phpBB2/admin/admin_easymod.php on line 57

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../extension.inc' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /www/zxq.net/e/z/l/ezln/htdocs/phpBB2/admin/admin_easymod.php on line 57
That`s the view in the Center of Mod`s --- Instal Mod`s in the Adm.Panel
What i want to do?
Help Sorry for my english i`m Mexican

Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: [UNRESOLVED] Help error in Mod center---Instal Mod`s

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

EZLN wrote:

Code: Select all

Warning: require() [function.require]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 2001 is not allowed to access ../extension.inc owned by uid 65535 in /www/zxq.net/e/z/l/ezln/htdocs/phpBB2/admin/admin_easymod.php on line 57

Warning: require(../extension.inc) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/zxq.net/e/z/l/ezln/htdocs/phpBB2/admin/admin_easymod.php on line 57

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../extension.inc' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /www/zxq.net/e/z/l/ezln/htdocs/phpBB2/admin/admin_easymod.php on line 57
That`s the view in the Center of Mod`s --- Instal Mod`s in the Adm.Panel
What i want to do?
Help Sorry for my english i`m Mexican
you are missing your extension.inc file.

robert

EZLN

Post by EZLN »

what is the extencion.inc?

Ďuri

Post by Ďuri »

It's file where is written your file extension. For example $phpEx = "php";
Sorry for my terrible English, I'm from Slovakia.