Installation Page Error

Having problems installing EM? Let's fix that
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
GaMinG0WnS

Installation Page Error

Post by GaMinG0WnS »

Hello,

I need some help. I am trying to install EasyMOD but when I try to load the installer I get some problems. I have placed my files in the good directory: http://kowclan.expert-gamers.com/module ... nstall.php and I am using a FTP program (FileZilla) and my Forum folder is put on 755, so it should be fine. Can you please help me!

When I log into my administration of the forum and go to http://kowclan.expert-gamers.com/module ... nstall.php the page shows the follow:

Code: Select all

Warning: main(modules/Forums/includes/constants.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/www/expert-gamers/kowclan/modules/Forums/common.php on line 192

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'modules/Forums/includes/constants.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /data/www/expert-gamers/kowclan/modules/Forums/common.php on line 192

Warning: main(modules/Forums/includes/template.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/www/expert-gamers/kowclan/modules/Forums/common.php on line 193

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'modules/Forums/includes/template.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /data/www/expert-gamers/kowclan/modules/Forums/common.php on line 193

Warning: main(modules/Forums/includes/sessions.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/www/expert-gamers/kowclan/modules/Forums/common.php on line 194

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'modules/Forums/includes/sessions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /data/www/expert-gamers/kowclan/modules/Forums/common.php on line 194

Warning: main(modules/Forums/includes/auth.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/www/expert-gamers/kowclan/modules/Forums/common.php on line 195

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'modules/Forums/includes/auth.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /data/www/expert-gamers/kowclan/modules/Forums/common.php on line 195

Warning: main(modules/Forums/includes/functions.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/www/expert-gamers/kowclan/modules/Forums/common.php on line 196

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'modules/Forums/includes/functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /data/www/expert-gamers/kowclan/modules/Forums/common.php on line 196

Warning: main(db/db.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/www/expert-gamers/kowclan/modules/Forums/common.php on line 197

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'db/db.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /data/www/expert-gamers/kowclan/modules/Forums/common.php on line 197

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: encode_ip() in /data/www/expert-gamers/kowclan/modules/Forums/common.php on line 212
Why does it say "failed to open stream: No such file or directory in....." if the file in clearly in the folder and it is put on 755!

Can you please help me!

Thank you,

GamingOwns

Kevin Clark
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Installation Page Error

Post by Kevin Clark »

Modules.
That's phpBB-nuke, not phpBB.

I don't think easyMOD works on Nuke.

GaMinG0WnS

Post by GaMinG0WnS »

Are you kidding me :o dammit but it should work its like the same... :x it takes like 20 minutes to add quick reply mod, man than the attachemnt mod will take 1 hour...but there should be a way

WhiteWolfSix

Post by WhiteWolfSix »

I am sure Kevin knows what he's saying and he isn't kidding you. Nuke is based on phpBB2 but so hardly coded that EasyMOD won't work. :mrgreen: If you want "attachment MOD" included in the forum, use phpBB3 Gold. :D
WhiteWolfSix (WW6)

GaMinG0WnS

Post by GaMinG0WnS »

Where can i find phpBB3 and does it work on Nuke 8.1? And will there every be a EasyMOD version for phpBB2?

WhiteWolfSix

Post by WhiteWolfSix »

Latest stable version of phpBB3 is downloadable from phpBB.com download page. Note, it doesn't work with Nuke. Oh... anyway, this forum is powered by phpBB3...

P.S.: This information would be also important for your decision: Early Retirement of 2.0.x

P.P.S.: Sorry for off-topic. :mrgreen:
WhiteWolfSix (WW6)

Kevin Clark
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Kevin Clark »

There is a nuke>phpbb3 converter in the 3x converters forum.