EM installer v0.3.0 wrote: EM status: New Install
phpBB version: 2.0.22
Working Dir: /home/loveme/public_html/Forum/admin/mods/easymod
Install Step: 2
The Error wrote: No error.
Permissions: (including system errors)
read access :: OK
write access :: No
root path write :: No
chmod access :: unattempted
unlink access :: unattempted
mkdir access :: unattempted
tmp path write :: OK
FTP extension :: OK
Safe Mode :: OFF
copy access :: No
Additional System Information:
System: Linux server.suggestionsite.com 2.6.9-023stab040.1-entnosplit #1 SMP Mon Jan 15 23:19:03 MSK 2007 i686
Configure Command: './configure' '--with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs' '--prefix=/usr/local' '--with-xml' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--with-curl' '--with-dom' '--with-dom-xslt' '--with-dom-exslt' '--enable-ftp' '--with-gd' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr/X11R6' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-mbstr-enc-trans' '--enable-mbregex' '--with-mcrypt' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--with-mysqli' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--with-openssl' '--enable-discard-path' '--with-pear' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-track-vars' '--with-ttf' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--with-zlib'
PHP version: 4.4.4
write: buffer & ftp
move: automated FTP
ftp dir: sim2live.juztalk.com/Forum
ftp host: localhost
ftp port: 21
ftp debug: false
ftp ext: ext
ftp cache: false
CWD Listing:Testing FTP access...
Code: Select all
drwxr-xr-x templates -rw-r--r-- easymod_install.php -rw-r--r-- easymod.gif drwxr-xr-x em_includes drwxrwxrwx .. drwxr-xr-x includes drwxr-xr-x languages -rw-r--r-- easymod_display_functions.php drwxr-xr-x .
1) Logged in successfully
Current Working Directory: /
Directory listing: (0 files being listed)
FTP ERROR: could not cd to sim2live.juztalk.com/Forum
You successfully logged into the server, but could not change direcory (CD) to the easymod directory. The following is recommended:
1. Important: It appears you are including a domain name in the FTP Path setting. For most servers this is incorrect. Try reentering the FTP Path setting without the domain name included.
2. Are you sure you entered the correct path? Below is a directory listing of the files in the FTP root directory. The FTP root directory is simply the starting point when you connect. The path to the phpBB2 installation should begin with one of the directory names listed below.
3. Directory names are case sensitive. Be sure the easymod directory is all lowercase.
4. In some *very rare* cases it's possible that you are not connecting to the proper FTP Server. Try specifying the hostname in the FTP Server field and the port in the FTP Port field.
5. Some servers have issues with the passive mode that EasyMOD attempts to use by default. If you have the PHP FTP extension loaded, then enable that option in step 1.
FTP root directory:
Directory listing: your FTP Path should start with one of the directories listed below
FTP Error: A file listing could not be obtained. This usually indicates solution 4 listed above.