I want to find a web design unit

General discussion of development ideas and the approaches taken in the 4.x branch of phpBB. The next feature release of phpBB 4 will be 4.0/Triton.
Forum rules
Please do not post support questions regarding installing, updating, or upgrading phpBB 4.x. If you need support for phpBB 3.3.x please visit the 3.3.x Support Forum on phpbb.com.

If you have questions regarding writing extensions please post in Extension Writers Discussion to receive proper guidance from our staff and community.
TedMarshall

I want to find a web design unit

Post by TedMarshall »

I know creating a website is not easy. I would make a website on Wordpress platform, but it seems there are quite a few limitations. Especially I can't own the code. I want to find a pure PHP web design unit, please introduce me if possible.

SpIdErPiGgY

Re: I want to find a web design unit

Post by SpIdErPiGgY »

This forum is for phpBB (forum software).

david63

Re: I want to find a web design unit

Post by david63 »

TedMarshall wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:54 am Especially I can't own the code
Unless you write it yourself then you will not be able to "own" the code - whatever that means, although with open source code (as phpBB is) there is an element of ownership depending on which licence it is released under.
TedMarshall wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:54 am I want to find a pure PHP web design unit
There is no way that you can create a modern web site using "pure PHP" you will need html as a minimum and probably some js
David
Remember: You only know what you know -
and you do not know what you do not know!