Suggestion style Javascript template ex: React.js/Vue.js

General discussion of development ideas and the approaches taken in the 4.x branch of phpBB. The next feature release of phpBB 4 will be 4.0/Triton.
Forum rules
Please do not post support questions regarding installing, updating, or upgrading phpBB 4.x. If you need support for phpBB 3.3.x please visit the 3.3.x Support Forum on phpbb.com.

If you have questions regarding writing extensions please post in Extension Writers Discussion to receive proper guidance from our staff and community.
redoin10

Suggestion style Javascript template ex: React.js/Vue.js

Post by redoin10 »

Hello,
I just saw the new phpbb 4.0.
is new ideas still been presented to phpbb4?

i have a suggestion
why dont integrate React.js Or Vue.js
that is the latest web development technologies instead of the old xhtml/css/jquery

i think React.js is a little hard to integrate but..
Framework Laravel have implemented Vue.js

what de you think?

david63

Re: Suggestion style Javascript template ex: React.js/Vue.js

Post by david63 »

David
Remember: You only know what you know -
and you do not know what you do not know!

JoshyPHP

Post by JoshyPHP »

redoin10 wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:09 pm that is the latest web development technologies instead of the old xhtml/css/jquery
FYI, this is a low effort post that will instantly ignore. You didn't provide a rationale, you didn't provide any info, basically your post is worthless. It's like saying "can you rewrite it in Rust, it's new technology good." In some places, asking for something with "why not?" or declaring something without evidence but a "prove me wrong" will get you banned.

Anyway, if you spent 20 seconds to write something, don't expect people to spend more than that to handle it.

3Di

Post by 3Di »

I tend to agree 👆☝️
🆓 Free support for our extensions also provided here: phpBB Studio
🚀 Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you!
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades